TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Marvelous

Simply marvelous!

An Animusical Minute Ep 1 An Animusical Minute Ep 1

Loved it!

This was very cool. I love your art style, it's very crisp and refreshing. It took a little while to get going, so once it did I was hoping it would continue for a little while longer, but that could be a good thing I suppose. (I dig episode 2 as well!) I look forward to more from you!

-Dustball

Foreverland responds:

Always leave them wanting more. ;D Thanks! I'm glad you liked em both!!!

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

Pretty good!

The style seemed to be sort of all over the place... some if it I liked more than others. But you guys did a pretty good job of capturing the chaos and vibe of the song! I liked watching all of the interpretations of the different scenarios. The song is so fast paced too, looks like a lot of work! Sorry I had to come out with my movie today, hopefully no hard feelings. :) I gave ya a 5. Happy Birthday!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

ffffffffffffffffffgh a ball of dust

Johnny Wonder Ep. 1 Johnny Wonder Ep. 1

Could've been much better

I really like the style, the art is perfectly done, but you really need to work on pacing. It just moved like a snail, so it made the humor too infrequent to be very funny. Mine main gripe (and the reason I bothered writing a review) was that the sound was TERRIBLE. You should really work on that. I felt like the awful sound mixing ruined it. The voices were incredibley quite, then they would get even quiter... then ever quiter... I seriously thought something was wrong with my computer. I was checking my volume and my speakers and I finally decided to just crank them up. Then WAM! Very loud sound effects! Then quite voices. Then BLAST! Deafening sound effects! Then in audible voices again. It was quite frustrating. So in the end, I think you hsould keep at it... just try to tighten it up a bit and for love of God fix your volume levels!

Lone Warrior Guy 3 (clay) Lone Warrior Guy 3 (clay)

Pretty good

Much MUCH betterthan most of the clay crap on NG. You obviously spent a lot of time on this, and it paid off. The character models need some serious help, I'm so tired of seeing blobs of mush as characters in clay movies, but at least you had the big snake hting at the end. The sound was kind of all over the place, sometimes some loud voice or sound would blast my ear drums, but I could tel you spent a long time on the sound design as well. Good stereo effects, and it definately never felt like it was lacking sound. The animation itself was pretty good, like I said much better than I usually see. Nice Flash effects too, even though they always stuck out like a sore thumb against the grainy, dark video. But still they were used well. And you used the camera well too. One thing I HATE to see in a crappy clay movie is when the animator obviously paid no attention to the camera at all, and it just sits in one spot forever, then randomly jumps around a little. So in most ways, you did this very well. I haven't seen the others in the series, but I'll be sure to watch them. Good job!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Brilliant!

Man, that was perfect. Bravo! I've been a die hard Beatles fan all my life, and this was always one of my favorite songs... so unsually bizarre! I even drew a little comic once depicting the action to go along with the music, but this was totally perfect. You really captured the mischievousness of Maxwell, and animated the entire story as one very coherent storyline. I'm suprised no one has done this before, and if they have, I'm willing to bet that this is the best one so far. It seems like it could've been easy to do: just animate what the words are saying.... but you did that and more. Much more. You really held the whole thing together well from start to finish. The boys would be proud! Thank you for doing this song justice. I am normally not a fan of the pencil tool in Flash, but your style and animation was flawless, so I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

The sleeper episode 4 The sleeper episode 4

What the...

Ok you got me! Last time I watched your movie because it had one of my songs in it, and it appeared for one second at the very end. This time I waited unti lthe very end and it never came at all! Haha... nice trick. Anyway, there really didn't seem to be a story, but the imagery is obviously reminiscent of Saland Fingers. Keep trying!

TPBHQ: The Movie TPBHQ: The Movie

Actually...

... I don't care for the movie much, the graphics need some work. But I did like the way the song fit to the opening credits, then lead into the scene. You were the first person to use music from the yet-to-be-released Alien Hominid tribute game.

Old Lady Vs. Chicken Old Lady Vs. Chicken

Well...

...at least it had good music! :)

Lines 2 Lines 2

Hmmm

Pretty cool I guess... considering you're 13. Looks like somethin you did just because you were bored, so no harm in that. I couldn't help but notice you credited me for a song... although I never heard it. Ah well.

notorious responds:

lol sorry about the credit thing that was an accident. And you are partly right. I did it because i had no other ideas, but i did want to make another flash.